When it comes to self-storage there are a lot of storage companies, but none in the Lexington area can compare to Lexington Mini-Storage. Conveniently located on the east side of Lexington at Hamburg and on the south side of Lexington near Fayette Mall, Lexington Mini-Storage has totally state-of-the-art facilities available at very affordable rates.
At Lexington Mini-Storage we understand that you have multiple choices in storage companies, and that you will weigh several factors as you decide where to store your belongings. Aside from a convenient location, will my belongings be safe? Does the price fit my budget? These are all important questions to ask when selecting a storage company. But the question that should be at the top of your list should be “Will I get first class customer service?" Lexington Mini-Storage strives to set ourselves apart from the competition by providing customer service that is second to none. Our team of experienced storage professionals will strive to exceed your expectations. We will properly match your needs to the right space. With our goal to provide only the best storage solutions, we pride ourselves in offering our valued clients premier residential and business storage in Lexington at competitive rates. Each of our storage facilities is designed to provide the right solution to a wide variety of storage needs.
Lexington Mini-Storage recognizes that people have different storage needs and that’s why our facilities offer a variety of storage space solutions. You’ll find just the right amount of storage space to store your belongings, whether they’re moving boxes, seasonal items, large residential items, business files or equipment:
● Small storage space - units that provide plenty of room for personal or business effects with a low monthly cost.
● Medium storage space - units that offer more space, both horizontal and vertical, for longer-term storage.
● Large storage space - units that are big enough to store entire households.
Some of the top reasons people use storage companies are the following:
● Selling your house. When selling your house, you never want it to look cluttered with too much stuff.
● Moving home. Need short-term space until you’re settled in.
● Downsizing. Moving to a smaller home and need storage space for all of your extra stuff that you won’t be taking with you.
● Lifestyle. Simply need space to store things you don’t want at home.
● Business storage. For both long-term and short-term storage solutions.
● Hobbies. Not enough room at home for everything.
You’ll find just the right storage space and right storage company when you choose Lexington Mini-Storage. Our Fayette Mall location has 1,300 secure storage units, both climate controlled and conventional. Our Hamburg location has 775 climate controlled, secure storage units. Both locations have 24-hour video surveillance and high-tech security gates on the premises, which are completely fenced and have excellent lighting. We feature a sophisticated security system with computer controlled gate access. Our customers have complete access to storage space 365 days a year between the hours of 6:00am – 10:00pm.
Lexington Mini-Storage does not require a deposit and no set-up fees are required. All major credit cards are accepted, as well as debit cards, checks and money orders. Our leases are month to month and you are not obligated beyond one month at a time. Lexington Mini-Storage does not require customers to pay a deposit or any other hidden charges disguised as “set-up fees.”
Selecting the right storage company is easy when you choose Lexington Mini-Storage, the truly best fit for your storage needs.