If you have a fireplace in your home, make it stand out and be a strength for your home!† Here are some easy ways to make it a focal point in your home.
- If itís not functional, find ways to fill the void where the wood would go.† Add wood, flowers, or something else in its place.
- Repaint the brick or mantel to add depth to the room.
- Re-tile it to give it a modern feel.
- Add colorful paper fringe from the craft store to the mantel
- Add seasonal decorations to the mantel
- Invest in a fireplace cover to frame your fireplace opening
Do you have any interesting ways you make your fireplace stand out?