Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving Day, is a key day in online shopping as the holiday gift-giving season begins. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind:
1. Just like with your grocery shopping, you never want to go without your list (else you will buy a lot of unnecessary items and waste valuable time).
2. A majority of Cyber Monday sales begin 1 minute after midnight. Make sure to research ahead of time when sales will start (some time frames will have better sales than others).
3. Something you may not normally be concerned about on Cyber Monday: Virus protection. With the clicking frenzy that will ensue, you want to be sure your computer is up-to-date on its virus software (just in case!).
4. Shop before you shop. Compare prices, and make sure you will be getting the best deal.
5. If you are purchasing large items, look for sites with free shipping (or, if shipping is not available, beware of drastic shipping costs).
6. Check return policies...just in case!
AND remember to rent a storage unit from Lexington Mini-Storage to store those top-secret holiday gifts!