- Make a sketch of the floor plan in your storage unit, making sure to label items you may want to refind in the near future.
- Leave a path in the middle of your unit to access all of your stored items.
- Keep frequently used items at the front of the storage unit. That way, you may easily get to them!
- Stack your items to the ceiling. This will make the most of your space.
- Use a stepping stool to reach stacked items. Trying to reach for them could result in injury.
- Keep basic tools (things like screwdrivers, hammer, pliers, and a mallet) around to condense tables, bed frames, and shelving.
- Give your boxes air circulation by leaving an inch between stacks.
- If you are storing a fridge, make use of the space inside by storing books, CDs, and paperwork.
- Be sure to leave the refrigerator door cracked for allow for air circulation.
Be sure to use these tips at your Lexington Mini-Storage unit!