Weíve already discussed some easy tips for preparing the outside of your home for the winter season. Today, we have some simple tips for preparing the interior of your home too. Since you spend the majority of your time at home, you should want it to be a welcoming place!
- If you havenít already, go ahead and switch out your clothes
- Swap out your bedding to something that is heavier to keep you warm
- Make sure your windows donít have any leaks for cold air to get in
- If you have a wood-burning fireplace, have your chimney cleaned. If you have a gas fireplace, get it set up
- Make sure youíre prepared in case you get snowed in! Pack a survival kit just in case
What are some ways youíve prepared for winter?