As a continuation from the first article, here are some tips that not everyone thinks about when they're moving. By reading these, you'll be ahead of the game.
1. If you have a fridge at your new place, be sure to stock it with cold drinks and snacks - especially if you have a lot to move
2. If you anticipate that the move will take longer than it will, then you'll be surprised when you surpass those goals!
3. Before you move, decide if you want to do it yourself or hire professionals - do what's best for you
4. Try to move all in one day if you can - you'll be glad it's done
5. If you're renting a moving truck, be on the lookout for the closest gas station to the moving center to save you time looking for one later
6. Be sure to rest before the big day, you'll need all the energy you can get!
Lexington Mini Storage offers two convenient locations to serve the Lexington and Fayette County areas. Remember, if you open up one of our climate controlled storage units, you can use one of your moving trucks for free![caption id="attachment_1097" align="alignnone" width="300"] Have a stress free move[/caption]