Summer - it's one of the best times of the year. The kids are out of school, you can travel, and the weather is warm. Take a few minutes to make your own travel kit now, and reap the benefits of it for months to come.
1. Wipes. Kids are messy, so always have these handy to wipe up any mess they make.
2. Paper towels. For a mess that can't be cleaned up with wipes, soak it up with paper towels.
3. Tarp. You never know when this might come in handy.
4. Blanket. There are many uses for a blanket - wrapping up furniture, to keep warm, or to have a picnic.
5. Extra grocery bags. When you're cleaning out your car, these are great to stuff all the extra trash in!
6. Car charger. When you're always on the go, a car charger for your cell phone is a must.
7. Newspaper. For wrapping up fragile items.
You can get a relatively small plastic container for you to keep your smaller items in. Then, stock it with these items above for a stress free commute!
[caption id="attachment_1092" align="alignnone" width="200"] Your travel kit[/caption]