Itís clear that organization is important, both at the workplace and at home. You donít have to spend a fortune to stay organized, either. Here are some cheap ideas to stay organized.
- Put all of your instruction manuals into a three ring binder
- Use old shoe boxes to keep like items together such as items for a party (candles, placecards, napkins, etc)
- Use a clear, plastic bin to create a gift wrapping station Ė with scissors, tape, ribbon, gift wrap, etc.
- Depending on size, you can repurpose a wine rack to store old magazines
- Use lids of shoe boxes to organize your medicine cabinet
- Use a standard desk organizer, usually for pens and whatnot, for bathroom items like cotton balls and toothbrushes
- Use a magazine rack to store canned goods in your pantry
- Use mop handle holders to store your spices efficiently
†These household items that are commonly found are a great way to rethink the way you store some otherwise cumbersome items. What are some of your storage ideas?