It is always nice to have an organized home. Here are tips from Lexington Mini-Storage for keeping it organized and decluttered:
- Make use of the awkward space underneath your stairs: create an enclosed space and use it for seasonal clothing (ie. winter clothes you arenít using), as a pantry, or to store your kidsí toys.
- Wide hallways can double as storage areas with shelving or cabinets.
- Use ready-made shelves for decorative items, books, china, or glassware.
- Use a headboard in your bedroom. This allows for extra storage for books, alarm clocks, and framed photos.
- Utilize the space under the bed: have roll-out storage space for extra linens, sewing supplies, and books.